Friday, February 27, 2009

Time for some creativity . . .

I copied this off Megan's blog. Okay, so part of it-- a big part-- is that I'm curious what she'll make. I'm even more curious what I'LL make. I hope five people will play!

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. Hand made! This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make (but of course you will-- I made it . . .)!
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be (nor do I at this point).

The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!! Have a happy day!

Yes, this is kind of a chain letter, but it's a FUN one-- and just FYI, I'm pretty good with baking . . .

5 comments:

Fletch said...

Oh dear...I'm afraid to comment because I don't really want you to bake anything for me...course, you could do it for the little kiddies.

Also, if I have to now post this on my blog, it makes me nervous because I am not good at "making" anything--food or otherwise. I guess it would be a really good joke, though.

literaqueen said...

I don't HAVE to send food, you know. I just got done re-reading Elder Uchtdorf's talk from the fall general Relief Society broadcast about creating and it's got me thinking that creating doesn't require craftiness. There are lots of avenues to explore.

If this idea really makes you uncomfortable, though, just break the chain. I'll still make you something . . .

Bek Bek Bek Bekah said...

Sheila, this is a great idea! I am going to do it. I am excited to read your blog more offten. Thanks for sending the after new years update letter of how you are doing.

Karen said...

Sheila, Only you could find something like this to put on your blog. I think it sounds like fun and look forward to hearing all about the things you make for different people. It does like sound fun!

Fletch said...

I just reread my comment and realized I sounded like a party pooper (which I kind of am sometimes).

What I meant to say was...Cool! Make me something awesome! I'll try this too (sometime?) and hopefully those who receive my homemade gifts will not have high expectations, but will appreciate the effort.

Wait, I don't think that's any better...