Sunday, June 29, 2008

welcome to the randomness

Hmm-- my previous post just got lost. Guess I'm not a digital native . . . Anyhow, welcome to my first blog that actually has photos and not just text. Baby steps into the blogging world. I've had so much fun reading friends' blogs and catching up on their lives when they live far away (or I do, or I guess both) that I thought I ought set up a blog myself that's not part of a class project. The cats won't be composing any entries, although if they did, they would say one of two things: 1) Feed us! or 2) Scratch behind our ears! Right now they'd like me to stop blogging and feed them.


Happy reading!

2 comments:

Tracy P. said...

love this!!

literaqueen said...

So um, Tracy the scrapbooking queen, when are YOU setting up a blog? Huh, huh, huh?