Friday, November 28, 2008

Toilet installation






Here's my toilet installation crew (Michael, Sam, and Dan West):
They came as moral support for their mom, who was moral support for me.



Here's the final installation product:




And here's the old toilet, ready for garbage pick-up. Bye bye!
(This was in January, so we kind of sledded the toilet down the hill.)
So am I ready to open a contracting business . . .?

NOTE: This was last January and I have yet to replace the other bathroom toilet.

6 comments:

Twinmomwv said...

It sounds like you move at the same speed as us for home improvement projects.

literaqueen said...

Nope, I think you're a little faster. I don't even have four kids as an excuse for working slow.

Emy5 said...

I am impressed that you can fit a toilet. (And I know you can tile,too.) Your finished bedroom looks great as well!!!

literaqueen said...

Honestly, the toilet installation wouldn't have happened without Jen West. SHE is the home improvement goddess.

Fletch said...

Those are some sweet pics.

literaqueen said...

Yep, makes you want to work on some plumbing renovation, doesn't it?