Sunday, March 29, 2009

a cool photography site

Okay, time for some shameless advertising. It's for a friend of mine who's a photographer. She does amazing work-- so if you're in Utah and need a photographer, check out this website: www.nicholev.com.

I love her eye for light and the interesting photo shoot sites she picks. As an added bonus, she and I shared an office cubicle in the basement of the JKHB during our MA program. Kinda like junior high locker buddies. Assuming I ever get married, she's doing my photos. Not that I'm making an announcement or anything.

2 comments:

The Conductor said...

WOW, that IS a cool photography site. She does amazing work! Wish I lived in Utah...and wish I could get my wedding pictures taken all over again! Oh wait, our photographer forgot to show up. Maybe I can get our wedding pictures taken for the first time?! Very, very fun poses, backdrops, lighting, colors, expressions, and so forth. Color me impressed!

literaqueen said...

I keep telling her that she needs to take her show on the road. Not that she has time (she has three kids under the age of seven), but people in Utah shouldn't be the only ones who get to benefit from her skills.