Sunday, March 15, 2009

Craft time is still open!

Just FYI, there are still two more spots open for those who want me to make something for them (see the entry "Time for some creativity" below). It looks like there are already five people who responded, but two of those responses are from me responding back to people who commented. If you don't want to post the entry on your blog-- or you don't even have a blog-- that's okay. I can make things for three people, but five would be a lot more fun. Come on, respond already!!

4 comments:

Phillip and Mary said...

count me in! I already am committed to do one from my sisters blog...better give away 10 things, eh?! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

literaqueen said...

Yay!

Emy5 said...

Am I too late? I only just saw this :(

literaqueen said...

Nope, you're person #5. Yay!