Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Reader participation time!

This is actually lifted from a friend's Facebook page-- and I posted it on my Facebook page, too-- but it's kind of fun to do. Feel free to play if you want; just comment that you want to play. If you choose to comment and play, here's what I'll do:

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you which song or movie you remind me of.
3. I'll pick the flavor of ice cream that best suits you.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me. (If possible; if not, I'll say something that only makes sense to me. Won't that be fun?)
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. I'll tell you my favorite thing about you.
9. I'll tell you my least favorite thing about you-- in a very diplomatic, charitable way, of course.
10. If you play, you must post this entry on YOUR blog so more people can play.

I know, I'm not big on chain stuff passed along (reminds me of passing along a stomach flu virus), but I think this one's fun.

No comments: